WEBINARS & TRAINING
LCD PENDANT CONTROL SETUP & OPERATION
Nov 12th, 2020 at 1pm CT
Hosted by Randy Johnson, Author, Trainer, and CNC Woodworker. This one-hour webinar will show you how to use the basic and advanced features on your LCD Pendant.
• Pendant setup and operation
• Standard features and functions
• Special features and functions
• Firmware updating process
This FREE webinar is open to all Next Wave machine owners looking to learn about the basic operation and special function of the Next Wave LCD Control Pendant. Join us for an information-packed webinar that will help you get the most out of your LCD Pendant and Next Wave CNC machine.
GETTING STARTED WITH YOUR SHARK CNC
Nov 19th, 2020 at 1pm CT
Topics will include:
• Machine setup
• VCarve basic design workflow
• The basics of using the SHARK LCD Pendant
• The basics of using Ready2Control software
• Bits and materials
• CNC Tips
This FREE webinar is open to all Next Wave machine owners and those looking at getting started in CNC. The webinar will focus on the basic setup and operation of the new SHARK HD and SD series machines as well as existing CNC Shark HD and CNC Pirhana machines. Join us for an information-packed webinar that will help you get up and running with your new or existing Next Wave CNC.
VCARVE DESIGN AND TOOLPATH ESSENTIALS - 2 DAYS, $125
Thursday - Friday, Dec 10-11, 2020, 8 am-4 pm CT (LIMITED TO 8 PEOPLE)
Hosted by Randy Johnson. In this two day class, you will learn how to use the basic drawing and design tools in VCarve and create toolpaths for your projects. The class includes live instruction, practice exercises, and projects, with live online help from Randy Johnson.
This class is designed for those who are new to VCarve or those needing a refresher on the important basics of using VCarve. You will learn how to design and customize a CNC project design and create toolpaths to use on your CNC machine to make your project.
This class will cover:
• Essential “getting started” VCarve drawing and design tools
• Creating toolpaths
• How to determine the best router bit feeds and speeds
• Selecting the right router bit for your project.
• CNC Tips
To attend this class, you need the following:
• A full version VCarve Desktop or VCarve Pro, or Aspire - Version 10.00 or higher. (If you do not own VCarve, please email webinar@NextWaveCNC.com so we can discuss other options.)
• A Windows 10 computer and a two-button mouse equipped with a scroll wheel.
• A second monitor is highly recommended but optional.
• An internet connection that supports video streaming. (If you can watch Youtube or Nextflix on your computer, then you should be OK.)
• Are able to attend all of the training sessions during the two days. The sessions are cumulative - missing any of them will make it difficult for you to complete the others.
After you register, you will be contacted for payment.
If you have any questions, please email webinar@NextWaveCNC.com.