WEBINARS & TRAINING
VCARVE DESIGN AND TOOLPATH ESSENTIALS - 2 DAYS, $125
Thursday - Friday, Dec 10-11, 2020, 8 am-4 pm CT (LIMITED TO 8 PEOPLE)
Hosted by Randy Johnson. In this two day class, you will learn how to use the basic drawing and design tools in VCarve and create toolpaths for your projects. The class includes live instruction, practice exercises, and projects, with live online help from Randy Johnson.
This class is designed for those who are new to VCarve or those needing a refresher on the important basics of using VCarve. You will learn how to design and customize a CNC project design and create toolpaths to use on your CNC machine to make your project.
This class will cover:
• Essential “getting started” VCarve drawing and design tools
• Creating toolpaths
• How to determine the best router bit feeds and speeds
• Selecting the right router bit for your project.
• CNC Tips
To attend this class, you need the following:
• A full version VCarve Desktop or VCarve Pro, or Aspire - Version 10.00 or higher. (If you do not own VCarve, please email so we can discuss other options.)
• A Windows 10 computer and a two-button mouse equipped with a scroll wheel.
• A second monitor is highly recommended but optional.
• An internet connection that supports video streaming. (If you can watch Youtube or Nextflix on your computer, then you should be OK.)
• Are able to attend all of the training sessions during the two days. The sessions are cumulative - missing any of them will make it difficult for you to complete the others.
LCD Pendant Control Setup and Operation
Thursday, Dec 17, 2020, at 2 pm Central Time
Hosted by Randy Johnson, Author, Trainer, and CNC Woodworker. This one-hour webinar will show you how to use the basic and advanced features on your LCD Pendant.
• Pendant setup and operation
• Homing and Zeroing routines
• Special features and functions
• Firmware updating process
• Q&A This FREE webinar is open to all Next Wave machine owners. The webinar covers both the basic and advanced features of using the Next Wave LCD Control Pendant. Join us for this information-packed webinar that will help you get the most out of your LCD Pendant and Next Wave CNC machine.
Ready2Control Setup and Operation
Monday, Dec 28, 2020, at 2 pm Central Time
Hosted by Randy Johnson, Author, Trainer, and CNC Woodworker. This one-hour webinar will show you how to use the basic and advanced features in Ready2Control.
Setup and operation
Loading and previewing tool paths
Axis control and keyboard functions
Virtual Zero Unlimited
This FREE webinar is open to all Next Wave machine owners looking to learn about Next Wave's Ready2Control computer-based control panel. The webinar covers setup, operation, and special functions. Join us for an information-packed webinar that will help you get the most out of Ready2Control and your Next Wave CNC machine.