WEBINARS & TRAINING
VCarve Design and Toolpath Essentials
Class meets 7 pm - 9 pm CST, Tuesday evenings
August 10, 17, 24 & 31st - 2021
$175 Includes four class sessions
All sessions are video recorded, so if you miss a session, you can still view it.
Taught by Randy Johnson - CNC trainer, author, and a master woodworker.
In this four-session class, you will learn how to use the basic drawing and design tools in VCarve to create and customize various CNC projects, including 2D cutting, V-carving, and 3D routing.
The class also takes an in-depth look at router bit feed and speed settings. The class offers a solid “get started” foundation for using VCarve Desktop or VCarve Pro and includes live instruction and demonstrations by Randy Johnson plus practice exercises and Q&A time.
The class is for those new to VCarve or those needing a refresher on the important fundamentals of using VCarve.
This class covers:
• Essentials of “getting started” with VCarve
• In-depth look at the frequently used drawing, editing, and viewing tools
• How to create CNC designs from pictures and other artwork
• Selecting the right router bits for your project
• Determining the best feeds, speeds, and depth of cut for your projects.
• Critical tool path settings
• CNC Tips