WEBINARS & TRAINING
LCD Pendant Control Setup and Operation
Tuesday, February 16, 2021, at 7-8 pm CST
Hosted by Randy Johnson, Author, CNC trainer, and master woodworker. This one-hour webinar will show you how to use the basic and advanced features on your LCD Pendant.
• Pendant setup and operation
• Homing and Zeroing routines
• Special features and functions
• Firmware updating process
This FREE webinar is open to all Next Wave machine owners. The webinar covers both the basic and advanced features of using the Next Wave LCD Control Pendant. Join us for this information-packed webinar that will help you get the most out of your LCD Pendant and Next Wave CNC machine.
Ready2Control Setup and Operation
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, at 7-8 pm CST
Hosted by Randy Johnson, Author, CNC trainer, and master woodworker. This one-hour webinar will show you how to use the basic and advanced features in Ready2Control.
• Setup and operation
• Loading and previewing toolpaths
• Viewport options
• Axis control and keyboard functions
• Virtual Zero Unlimited
• Updating process
This FREE webinar is open to all Next Wave machine owners looking to learn about Next Wave's Ready2Control computer-based control panel. The webinar covers setup, operation, and special functions. Join us for an information-packed webinar that will help you get the most out of Ready2Control and your Next Wave CNC machine.
VCarve Design and Toolpath Essentials
Class meets 7 pm - 9 pm CST, Monday and Wednesday evenings, March 1, 3, 8 & 10 - 2021
$125 Includes four class sessions
Taught by Randy Johnson - CNC trainer, author, and a master woodworker.
In this four-session class, you will learn how to use the basic drawing and design tools in VCarve to create and customize various CNC projects, including 2D cutting, V-carving, and 3D routing.
The class also takes an in-depth look at router bit feed and speed settings. The class offers a solid “get started” foundation for using VCarve Desktop or VCarve Pro and includes live instruction and demonstrations by Randy Johnson plus practice exercises and Q&A time.
The class is for those new to VCarve or those needing a refresher on the important fundamentals of using VCarve.
This class covers:
• Essentials of “getting started” with VCarve
• In-depth look at the frequently used drawing, editing, and viewing tools
• How to create CNC designs from pictures and other artwork
• Selecting the right router bits for your project
• Determining the best feeds, speeds, and depth of cut for your projects.
• Critical tool path settings
• CNC Tips